Tuesday, December 8, 2009
A place I would like to visit
The place I want to go visit is Dubai. It's a new place with all things, it's like Las Vegas so in better. I want to go here because they have many things to see and to do. It's like a another world with all new things. The temperature is hot like all souht cuntry and they have artificial islands. It's a good place to go an holiday so it's very expancive. This is why i want to go at this place one time on my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your article is very interesting because me to i dream to visit Dubai. This city is so cool and this artificial islande is very nice. I whant to go at this paradise of shopping and spend many money.
ReplyDeleteIt's true Guillaume this place is very beautiful. Me too I would like to see this place because technology is very advanced and the buildings are very big. I wish you to go at this place.
ReplyDeleteGui Gui,
ReplyDeleteyour blog is not too long has to visit 3 articles lol just, and it is true that dubaï it is really beautiful but its costs super expensive to go there. short Gui I hope that you go so far in life.
good bye
I am really interesting by your article is very interesting because me to i dream to visit Dubai. I would like to see this place because technology is very advanced and the buildings are very big.
ReplyDelete