Tuesday, December 1, 2009

new activity in physical education classes

The fitness activity is not the most popular thing at the school. I think we should try to introduce a new fitness activity in education classes. This is why I chosed to propose you Deck hockey for different reasons.

Firts, Deck hockey is a nice sport. You can incrase your hand skill and your cardio. It's the one of the most popular sport in Canada.

Second. it's a team sport. I think it,s really important to play with other people and get new friends. The deck hockey can devlope your social perception and your team work.

In conclusion, the sport is realy important for all people. We realy need to do some physical activity and I thick the Deck hockey is a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a good idear to introduce deck hockey in education class because he have many people like hockey but he have difficulty to skate.I would be the first one would like play deck hockey at the school

    ReplyDelete