Friday, January 15, 2010

the future...

I dont realy know what I want to do in the future. I dont have any ideas for my jobs and what I'm gonna do. Actualy I am in secondary 5 and i need to take a choice for the cegep for a DEP in 2 weeks. I want to pass my secondery have obtain my DES in the same time of my friends but I'm not realy motived because I dont know want I want to do. I have thinked to be cop but and need better scores. If you have any ideas for me... give me suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guillaume!
    You are the best person to decide what you want to do with your life. But, if you don't know what to do after sec. 5, I say: don't rush!
    You could take a semester or a year to work, travel and think about it. Why don't you do Katimavik??
    You could also do a semester in "Accueil et Intégration". You do the general classes in CEGEP, this way you don't waste time and you delay your decision.

    ReplyDelete